Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wrap-up

Well, here I am to wrap a couple of things up. I forgot to post the movie quote answers (nobody guessed on them anyhow...), I forgot to answer that last question in the literary character quiz, and I promised to tell you what I did with my book vase

First up: The movie quotes

1. "Why can't they just say, 'go to this place, and here is the treasure; spend it wisely'?"


Riley Poole in National Treasure


2. "She batted them pretty little eyes at you, and you fell for it like an egg from a tall chicken!"


Tex in Charade


3. "I don't believe that intelligence can be accurately quantified, but I do have an IQ of 187, an eidetic memory, can read 20,000 words per minute.
[beat]
Yes, I am a genius."

Dr. Spencer Reid in Criminal Minds


4. "Just stop calling it a mushroom."

Victor in Letters to Juliet


5. Character one: "Look at that demure little head. And all of us wondering what's inside it."
 Character two: We'll find out soon enough. 


Duchess of Sutherland and Lord Melbourne in Young Victoria

~*~*~

Next: I forgot about number twenty-one in the quiz I did the other day. Oops!

21. Margaret Hale and Beth March reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by Inigo Montoya's sinister secret organization. Lady Catherine volunteers to help them,but it is later discovered that she is actually a spy for Inigo. Meanwhile, Inigo has kidnapped Edmond Dantes in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of Molly Gibson, they seek out Jane Eyre, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fiction?

The Wayward Spaniard 

~*~*~

Last: I found something to put in my vase! A collection of feathers that I found at Michaels. There were so many great things that were small enough to fit in the vase, but this is what felt right to me. =)



1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I really like the feathers in the vase! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!