Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hello, 2012!

One of my resolutions this year was to both journal and blog more. So here I am, practically a week into the new year, finally sitting down to type up a blog post. I'm *still* lost as to what to blog since I'm so far behind in everything I was blogging. So I'm just going to start fresh! Here are my blog goals for this coming week:

  • Post at least three times
  • Reply to comments that have been waiting here... forever
  • Comment on all of my favorite blogs at least once this week
Not a lot, but something to look forward to, I suppose! =) And just for kicks, here's a few movie quotes for ya'll to guess. I'll post the answers on Saturday. 
1. "Why can't they just say, 'go to this place, and here is the treasure; spend it wisely'?"
2. "She batted them pretty little eyes at you, and you fell for it like an egg from a tall chicken!"
3. "I don't believe that intelligence can be accurately quantified, but I do have an IQ of 187, an eidetic memory, can read 20,000 words per minute...
[pause]
Yes, I am a genius."
4. "Just stop calling it a mushroom."
5. Character one: "Look at that demure little head. And all of us wondering what's inside it."
 Character two: We'll find out soon enough.

That's all for now, folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!