Monday, February 27, 2012

Three Things Monday

1. Wind


I love wind. I have a friend who is completely terrified of it, but I *love* it! The quiet, peaceful breeze or the wild, tearing gusts. They both make me happy - though in different ways!

My favorite wind is in the mountains when you can hear it before you feel it. =D

2. Long Walks


Healthy. Relaxing. My favorite time to pray. Not to mention that it's downright beautiful if I'm walking in the right place! =D

3. High Places


I love to be able to look down on everything so teeny tiny below. And the wind is windier on top of  a mountain. ;)


One thing about heights, though? I like them as long as the descent is rational. As I've mentioned before, the Tower of Doom was one of the scariest experiences of my 20 years of life. I loved the being up high part, but the drop? NOT something I care to repeat! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!