Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ninety-Six

I just re-read part of my bucket list. Some of that stuff is quite silly. hahaha I do like Adam 12, but why do I want to watch all of the episodes before I die?! What. Ever.

Anyhow, I checked something else off of my list! =) Number 96 -Try cotton candy. I survived 20 years just fine without it, but I thought that it was a part of "normal" American life that I should try at least once, so I put it on my list. ;) One of my birthday presents from Lydia was a bag of the fluffy insulation-type candy. =D

My thoughts? It was good, but I'm never going to crave it or anything. I prefer to be able to chew on any non-liquids that I put in my mouth. lol

Anyhow, I would definitely try it again - especially if I was at an amusement park or something! But if I'm going to go buy candy for myself, I'll stick with York, Jr. mints, and gummy worms. =)

1 comment:

  1. 20 years without cotton candy? wow. lol. I ate it fairly often when I was a little kid and now I hate it. So, maybe you weren't missing anything after all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!