Monday, April 18, 2011

Voyage

On Saturday I finally got to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After so many people going on and on about how different from the book it was and how HORRIBLE the movie itself was, I went to watch it with high hopes and low expectations, if that makes sense.

I. LOVED. it. Yeah... they really strayed in some areas. But I still liked it. The cast was (still) amazing! The colors! Oh. my. word. Love love loved!!! I hope they'll look as good on DVD as they did on blu-ray. Anyhow... I hope I get to watch it again soon! I might write a more specific review soon if I have the time.

On another note, I'm only one week away from my own voyage. A voyage into the unknown, of sorts. I'm leaving for Arizona next Monday. Wow, did that sneak up! I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post while I'm gone. I'll be back in August, but I sure hope I'll be able to blog before then!

Sorry this post is so short, but for whatever reason I can't seem to concentrate. I hope to do a better post soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I'm sooo glad you finally got to see VOTDT, Emily!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good movie. I think it might be my favorite of the Narnia movies so far. If you take out the whole green mist thing. Didn't appreciate that...

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!