Saturday, April 2, 2011

Scarf Happiness

So... I'm sure I've mentioned this once or twice, but I *love* wearing scarves. They are the perfect accent to any outfit and can really dress up a plain T-shirt. Or hold back your hair. Or make for a cute belt. And the big ones help you keep warm in the winter... and let you feel sort of Jane Austen-y. So yeah... the great things about scarves are pretty much endless.

Well... today I was introduced to an adorable blog. Made even more adorable by their current giveaway and the etsy shop that is linked to. One of the best Etsy's ever! (Right after my friend Lindsay's) Anyhow... here's the giveaway! If you go and enter and win... think of me? lol Okay, I won't deprive you of your scarf happiness. =D

1 comment:

  1. Awww... you're so sweet, Emily! :)

    I love scarves too! I've found some really cute ones at Target and Ross, and of course Janny's Girl too. I ordered a scarf from her shop this past winter... it's sooo pretty and super soft! *happy sigh* :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!