Monday, April 25, 2011

Barbossa is Hungry


Hey, everyone! I did this awhile ago, but I'm doing it again because I thought it was fun. =) Great farewell post, I know... lol 

To do this yourself, get your mp3 player or iTunes or something and shuffle the songs. The first song is the answer to the first question, second song is the answer to the second question, etc etc etc


If someone asks "are you okay" you say?
Darcy Returns - Carl Davis

What would best describe your personality?
His Wondrous Love - The Wilds

How would you best describe yourself?
War at Home - Josh Groban

What do you like in a guy/girl?
All Hail the Power - Steve Pettit Evangelistic Team

How do you feel today?
I Will Never Leave You - Mac and Beth Lynch
(Okay... that might be what I WANT... but I'm still leaving tomorrow)

What is your life's purpose?
Test Drive - John Powell

What is your motto?
Our Great Savior - Don Marsh and orchestra

What do your friends think of you?
Here is Love - SoundForth

What do your parents think of you?
When God is Silent - The Wilds

What do you think of most often?
Saphira's First Flight - Patrick Doyle

What is 2 + 2?
Send in the Clowns

What do you think of your best friend?
Heritage of the Wolf - James Horner 

What do you think of the person you like?
There's No Higher Calling - Ron Hamilton

What is your life story?
I Was Made to Praise the Lord - Ron Hamilton

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Guitar Lullaby - Mark Mancina

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Healing Incantation - Mandy Moore

What will you do at your wedding?
Coriakin and the Map - David Arnold

What will they play at your funeral?
Underwater March - Klaus Badelt

What is your hobby/interest?
Return of Bingley - Carl Davis

What is your biggest fear?
Wonderful Words of Life - The Wilds
(SO not true!)

What is your biggest secret?
A Last Reading - Adrian Johnston

What do you want to do right now?
I Stand Amazed - James Koerts

What do you think of your friends?
Sweet Dreams - Jim Brickman

What is the worst thing that could happen?
Jane's Escape - Dario Marianelli

What is the one thing you regret?
I've Got a Dream - Mandy Moore 

What makes you laugh?
The Prince's Decision - George Fenton

What makes you cry?
Seaside - Samuel Sim

Will you ever get married?
My Faith Has Found a Resting Place - Ron and Shelly Hamilton

What scares you the most?
On the Wings of Love - David Osborne

Does anyone like you?
It's a Real Job - John Debney 
L. O. L. 

If you could go back in time, what would you change?
Emma - Rachel Portman 

What hurts right now?
September Healing - Spencer Lewis

What would you want to say to the person who tagged you?
I Sing the Might Power of God - James Koerts

What will you name this note?
Barbossa is Hungry - Klaus Badelt

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so funny!!! I love the "Does anyone like you" answer. LOL! =D

    A lot of these titles are familiar. Barbossa is Hungry, Healing Incantation, I've Got a Dream, The Prince's Decision... we seem to like the same kind of music! =)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did you drown, and that's why we're playing the Underwater March?" :D Sorry. bad joke :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do your parents think of you?
    When God is Silent - The Wilds

    LOL. This is so fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. nice! I like the "what makes you laugh" and "does anyone like you". lol.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!