Friday, March 25, 2011

Crazy Fun Weekend

Before I get into everything that I have to say, I wanted to quick clarify something. Just because.

I have had several people ask me if I wrote my last post. Well... thanks for the vote of confidence, people! haha Tell me if I'm wrong, but I usually give credit where it is due. I don't think that the post was something so revolutionary that I'm the first one to think of something like that, but it is all my own. Nothing was copied and pasted... the most help I had was to look up synonyms online because I wanted the words to flow better.

Yesterday was a blast as I got to hang out with some good friends. We went for free lunch at Noodles (my first time and NOT my last in that restaurant!) and I totally failed at eating with chopsticks. Nice to see that nothing has changed in the last 14 years. =P

We also went to Starbucks, where I had my first ever **REALLY** bad experience with crabby people who don't know what they're talking about and who didn't trust me. After my really great experience last week, this was a major letdown. AND... thanks very much to their hard work, I now have a negative balance on the gift card I used, though I should have enough on it for another drink. But "I can't help you. Call the 800 number." Of course. I'll see what I can do to get my money back, but "by the people and for the people" doesn't seem to apply to businesses. lol

Tonight I'm going bowling. It's cheaper later, so we're not even starting 'til 9. I think We're bowling from 9 to 1:30. So I'll most likely be sleeping in tomorrow. =) Anyhow... to get a ride to the bowling, I'm already at my friend Naomi's house. We just watched Newsies. It was my first time seeing it and two or three people were all like, "OH! That's the movie with Christian Bale! He's the best part!" Well... I think that his being the best part is more because of his character than Christian Bale himself, just so ya'll know. Oh... and how come nobody was all excited about Bill Pullman? lol Anyhow... It was a pretty good movie. Not a favorite or anything, but I wouldn't mind watching it again. =)

Tomorrow night I'm going to a progressive dinner. Never done one of those before, but I think it'll be fun! Food and fellowship are a couple of my favorite things. =D

Anyhow... that's just a peek at my weekend. Hope you guys have a good weekend, too!

3 comments:

  1. Awww... sorry about the crabby people you had to deal with! Yikes. :/

    It sounds like you have a fun evening planned! I love bowling, even though I'm not very good at it. :P

    Have fun!
    ~ Lindsay <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, mean old Starbucks. lol. Hope you get your money back.

    So.. what is a progressive dinner? I think I've heard the term before but I'm drawing a blank.

    Sounds like a fun weekend. I'll be attending a Homeschool conference tonight and tomorrow morning and then tomorrow afternoon I'll be helping with a sewing class at the place I volunteer.

    TTYS
    -Kyrstin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun stuff!! Except for Starbucks. Jerks.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!