Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Request

Hey, people! I hope your are all staying warm. Our high here yesterday was somewhere between -1 and 2 degrees. :) I wish that we could get some snow along with the cold weather... 'twould certainly make the weather more worth it as far as I'm concerned. Though I suppose snow might shut us up inside, which really wouldn't be cool.

I'm here to tell you all some very exciting news: one of my dearest friends has started a blog! I would love it (and she would, too) if you would take time to hop on over to her blog. The two posts she has done so far are about Jane Eyre and "Some People" who just don't get it. I'm really excited to have Bay here in the blogosphere, so help encourage her to stay, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!