Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Youtube Tuesday - Earth

This past weekend I watched Disneynature's movie Earth with my family. Although it is environmentalist and evolutionary, I really enjoyed it. The filming and time lapse were AMAZING, not to mention that it's *so* cool to see all of these creatures right from my living room!
One of my favorite parts was the small segment with the great white sharks. Totally awesome. *LOVED it* I'm going to see if I can find that particular segment and post it along with the trailer.





=D Is that amazing or what? I cannot believe the air that the second shark catches! *awesome* This footage is basically the same as what is used in Earth, but it is actually from a BBC production and the narrator is different... but that's okay, you still get the idea. =)

In spite of the wrong worldview that is expressed in Earth, I am eager to see the other movie that came out this year. This one is called Oceans and is also by Disneynature. I'll share the trailer below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!