Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

Today is a newsy blog post. =) I have several things to share with you, my dear readers.

First off, I am leaving in one week to go to Florida! My grandparents live right near Clearwater Beach, and I'm going to go visit them for awhile. =)


You'll never guess which airline I'm flying. =D



Also in the news this morning: I have a new commenting system. After seeing this post by Eden, I decided that I should take a look at Disqus. In short, I saw what I liked and I liked what I saw, so I followed the insanely easy steps for getting Disqus onto my blog. =D


Also... I had been unaware of the new Blogger editing layout until yesterday when I was messing with my blog.  How did I miss out on this? It makes pictures and *everything* so much easier! If you have a blogger blog and haven't switched over yet, I would encourage you to do that. You would go to the Settings tab and scroll down to Global Settings  where you can select the editing style you want.

One more thing: I'm adding a couple of pages to my blog, so go check them out if you want to. One page is a short biography of my life. I might make it a little longer... why don't you read it and tell me if you think it's too short, too long, or perfect length?

Just because I'm posting two posts so very close together, please don't ignore my youtube Tuesday post. It's pretty cool, if I do say so myself. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!