Monday, September 27, 2010

Corrections =}

I realized this morning that I forgot to use any links in my Fallapalooza post, so I fixed that little problem. =D

I was also told that I was supposed to pick ONE Jane Austen book and then pick a character from that book. I picked the book I would like to watch take place, but the character I would like to be is from Persuasion rather than Emma. I just thought I'd clear up any confusion there.

Alsoooo... "What does the journal picture have to do with Jane Austen?" That, my dear friends, is the letter in which Captain Wentworth offered himself again to Anne "with a heart even more [her] own than when [she] almost broke it eight years and a half ago."

The funny thing about this post is that none of these problems were brought to my attention via comments from people who follow my blog. =P It was from facebook comments or family members. =)

Toodle-loo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!