Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Hairstyle!

Sorry my head is at such a weird angle in these pictures. I was trying to get the computer to take a picture without getting lots of glare on my glasses.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

My haircut was based off of the girl's hair in this movie poster: (Nothing like basing your hair off of a movie case you see at a thrift store! hehe)


Now I just need to get some highlights. (I actually am considering it...)
Even with highlights it'll look different. My hair after the haircut is basically in two layers... Seriously? I gave the gal the picture and said, "Do this." Her hair looks like it's more than two layers to me... At least in front. Oh, well. I think I like it anyhow.

4 comments:

  1. It's really cute! yeah, the girl in the pic has at least 5 layers. Mine is kinda like a longer version of the one that the girl in the pic has and it has a lot of layers.

    If you have thick hair, you might consider asking the hair stylist to use the razor comb on it next time. It looks really great and gives it the layers-going-every-which-way look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE it, Emily!!! Cute, cute! =)

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!