Friday, September 24, 2010

Fallapalooza Blog Party

Two of my fellow bloggers, Lindsay and Haley, have joined up for the Fallapalooza Blog Party, and I figured I should give it a go, too! =) A couple reasons for this would be
  1. I love fall. It's my favorite season!
  2. I like to blog, and blog party quizzes are quite fun!
  3. I always loved the Sugar Creek Gang series, in which is a character called Snatzerpazooka... and Fallapalooza reminded me of that. =D
Anyhow, on to the quiz!


1. Ring! Ring! You receive a phone call from a national sweepstakes organization saying that you have won a life-time supply of your favorite beverage!! What would that drink be?
Right now I'd say Knudsen's Apple Cider

2. If you could live in a Jane Austen novel, which book would you pick? What character would you be?
I think I'd pick to live in Emma because I just love the characters and the difference between who they are and who they are perceived to be. The character I would pick to be would probably be Anne Elliot because it just makes me happy how Captain Wentworth never forgets her and never stops loving her.

3. What is your theme song, that favorite song that absolutely matches you?
I can't say that this song "absolutely matches" me... but you could say that (part of) it is my theme. =)


4. You are trapped on a deserted island. Your only supplies are the clothes you have on, and a box with five things in it. What are those five things?
  1. A bottle of water
  2. A big bag of trail mix or some other snack
  3. A book to read
  4. My iPod
  5. Chapstick

5. Chocolate or Caramel?
Must. Have. Chocolate.


6. Vacation! If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Pemberley or Prince Edward Island


7. If forced to do one of the two, which would you do: sky diving or scuba diving? Why?
Scuba diving. I love ocean creatures! (For the most part, I guess)

8. Favorite TV show, and why?
What's with all the hard questions? I have a hard time picking favorites. Either Sue Thomas, FBEye or Adam 12. Sue Thomas because I love FBI type shows and it's the only one I've found that's clean. I also love learning sign language from the show. Adam 12 because I love cop shows, old shows, and I just really like how it's based on stuff that really happens in a cop's life. Not to mention **ahem** I kinda think Kent McCord isn't bad looking. LOL








9. Are you a coffee and donuts sorta lady, or a tea and scones type of gal?
Ewww... no coffee, thanks! I'll go for tea and scones any day.

10.The time machine has finally been created, and you are the first to be able to use it! What era would you travel too?
Soooooo tough, this one. Probably Elizabeth Gaskell's time or the 1930s-50s. =D

11. What is the last movie you watched?
The Inheritance


12. Ding-dong!!! Your favorite actor/singer/celebrity is at your front door! Who would it be?
I don't know that I have a favorite. =)

13. What was your absolute favorite toy as a baby?
As a baby... Probably either my stuffed bunny or my stuffed poodle. I had both with me all the time! (I still have the poodle, and I think my sister has the bunny)

14. What types of blogs do your like best? (examples: DIY, cooking, journal, ect.)
Personal blogs that tell about everyday life

15. What is your favorite Bible verse, your "life verse?"
Isaiah 25:1



**All images are courtesy of Google. =)

4 comments:

  1. "Fallapalooza"? Who made up that word!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! I'm so glad you decided to join in, Emily. I loved reading all your answers! Oh, chapstick -- good thinking. :) And yay for "Sue Thomas F.B. Eye." Love that show! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Sue Thomas F.B. Eye" is the best! :) I enjoyed reading your answers! Oh, and I love all the songs on your Mixpod! :)

    Love,
    Haley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers! I'm stopping by from Shannon's blog party and just wanted to say "hi!" I love your blog! :)

    Blessings,
    -- Taylor

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!