Monday, September 27, 2010

Messing Around With Some Pics

Hey, everybody! Friday night a friend of my family's had a fifties themed birthday party. It was so much fun to get dressed up for it, and I decided to try for an old hairstyle, too. I'm afraid my hair was a little more 40's than 50's, but I'm not 100% sure. I had a bazillion bobby pins in my "bangs" because I had a *lot* of hair to roll up. Okay, maybe not all that much, but compared to just curling some bangs under it was a lot. Here are a couple of the pictures I took:



Here I am at 18 and a half years old and wearing lipstick for the first time. Maybe the last time, too. =)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Emily. You really did the 50's look! I can imagine how hard that bang do would be.

    lol. I don't wear lipstick either.=D

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!