Saturday, April 17, 2010

Let George Do It

In my last post, I couldn't remember the name of George Valentine's radio show. It's called Let George Do It. I don't know how much ya'll care, but now you know! I also did neglect to mention a couple of shows that I enjoy. So if you're wanting a ton of shows to listen to, or if you're strange enough to want to be like me in every way (HAHAHA) here's the ones I forgot:

The Adventures of Philip Marlowe
The Adventures of Sam Spade
Challenge of the Yukon
Gunsmoke
The Lone Ranger
Nick Carter, Master Detective
Pat Novak for Hire
Richard Diamond, Private Detective
The Whistler

Please be aware that some of these shows have weird episodes that I don't care for. LOL Some of the ones from The Shadow aren't too great for falling asleep to or anything. And The Whistler is kinda far out, too. In fact, I haven't listened to it for months 'cause I hadn't found a good episode for awhile. Last note before I'm done: Richard Diamond and a couple of the other detectives tend to be a bit woman-crazy in a few episodes. Just thought I'd give you the heads-up there.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!