Monday, November 23, 2009

Random Book and Movie Stuff

First, congratulations to everyone involved with the filming of The Voyage of the Dawn Treader! I'm really excited that filming is done and just wish that it wouldn't take so long to get it out on DVD. =D

Second... Chuck Black's newest book, Lady Carliss and the Waters of Moorue, is releasing on March 16! If you haven't yet been introduced to The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae, I would highly recommend that you go and have a look! There is a touch of romance in these, but other than that they are wonderful!

Third, though everybody already knows this... and I already blogged about it, Sherwood Pictures has just announced their fourth film, Courageous, which is about four policemen who go through a tragedy and who learn lessons about fatherhood along the way. (That's what I'm getting out of the limited information, anyhow!) If you want to read an article about the movie, go here:


http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sherwood-pictures-announces-fourth-movie-courageous-70155297.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!