Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Week of Thanksgiving ~ Day Two

Today, and every day, I am extremely thankful for my friends! I have been so blessed to have such an incredible group of encouragers, kindred spirits, and partners in crime. :p Here are my "honorable mentions" - the friends that I don't want to think of living without!

Erica - Best friend for my whole life. My sister, companion, confidante, supporter, encourager, and (sometimes) my restraint. LOL =D I love you, George, and I am SO thankful for you!

Lydia - Where would I be without you, Lyds? You are my prayer warrior, my friend who is always there and ready to listen no matter what. Patient, loving, understanding. You have never condemned me even when I was a fool, but have patiently prayed for and talked to me. You are the one person who has blessed my walk with God the most, and I thank God for bringing you into my life every time I think of you!

Erin D - Thanks for being such a great pal! Knowing me as well as you do, I'm surprised you still like me. LOL Thanks for your encouragement and for all the times you've let me take advantage of how nice you are! =D

Bailey - It's almost scary how much alike we are in different ways. You're a kindred spirit - my bookworm friend, my writing buddy, and just a great person to talk to because you're so compassionate and understanding. You are SO good at cheering me up and talking to you always makes me happy. You have been such a blessing and encouragement to me in so many ways!

And to everyone else... at church, online, or wherever. Thanks for being the awesome bunch that you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!