Wednesday, March 14, 2012

If I Believed in Reincarnation...

If I believed in reincarnation, I would be absolutely certain that I was a girl who lived in Europe during WW2. The type of girl that hung out with the American military all of the time. It is absolutely ridiculous how many old guys come up to me and say, "You remind me of a girl I knew way back in..."

It has happened at church. It has happened in stores (especially Vitamin Cottage for some reason...). It has happened at restaurants. And yesterday when I was out for a walk, I got cat calls from an old guy! =O

Maybe I just have a really common face? haha I really don't know what to think. Do old guys just say that to every girl? I'm not really annoyed by it. Some of them are very grandfatherly and sweet. They are total gentlemen who just can't help but remark on the resemblance that they see. Only once or twice have I actually been a little uncomfortable and wondered if a guy was losing his mind.

Since I don't believe in reincarnation, I suppose I'll have to settle for the "common face" answer for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!