Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy Inside Out

     I am so excited about how the next few months of my life are looking! In case I don't have opportunity to post much, here's the plan...

     On Monday I am boarding the bus for Wisconsin. I will be there in WI until mid-April and then... TATADA!!! I get to cross something off of my bucket list by taking the train to Virginia! I will be there for a few weeks to help a dear friend of mine prepare for her wedding. :) I plan to return to Colorado the second week of May. I won't be back for long, though! My travels will take me (almost immediately) to Arizona for another summer at Grand View Camp!

     So yeah... *very* exciting!

     By the way, I watched Dolphin Tale this weekend. It was a pretty good movie!


     There is something so magical about sea creatures. It must have been great for the actors to get to be with the dolphins! I quite envy them. Ish. =P

     Anyhow... I should get to bed. I hope to be able to post while I'm gone, but I really don't know what to expect. We'll see!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds great. Have fun! oh, and keep in touch, pleeease!:)

    -Kyrstin

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!