Saturday, January 14, 2012

One Month...



Not so long ago, I felt like I was waaaaay too mature to be only 12 years old. (I was wrong) In any case, thirteen seemed like a good point to reach. There was something old (in a good way) about those numbers that ended in "teen".

Now I am faced with quite the opposite problem. Here I am, one month before my 20th birthday, and I feel much too immature to be leaving the teen years. The young years.

At the same time, though, I'm excited! I don't know what all my 20th year will hold for me, but I know that it will be amazing! I hope to reach a higher level of that elusive maturity, but regardless of where I am, I know that God will be with me and that He has a perfect plan for me. I just have to remember to ask for directions instead of heading off on my own all of the time!



1 comment:

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!