Saturday, November 5, 2011

Busy Weekend

My dear friend Erin changed her last name today! =) I've been pretty busy since Thursday... thus the lack of posting on here. Right now I'll just say a bit about Thursday night and save the rest for later.

My mom drove me to the mall on Thursday so I could meet Erin there. We ran a couple of errands and then went to our girl party. =) We made muffins, apple dip, homemade ice cream, and chicken chili. Let me tell ya folks... Friends and food are two of my favorite things, so I was quite happy!

One thing did dampen my mood for a moment or three. I almost chopped off my thumb! The wound looks very small right now. In fact, when I look at it, I feel like I was being dumb to think it was bad. But then I remember bleeding for three or four minutes over the sink. And having to change my bandage when the first one soaked through. hahaha Why is it that the simple stuff is more dangerous to me than things that *look* more threatening?

We stayed up until two in the morning making boutonnieres and bouquets and watching Enchanted. Then we got up at seven the next morning to start all of the "Day Before" tasks. =)

I need to go get in bed so I don't sleep through church tomorrow! More of the story to come, though! Aaaaaaaand... 1,000 Smartness Points to anyone who correctly guesses what I checked off of my "100 Things" list!

[[P.S. 15,000 Smartness Points to whoever guesses what I accidentally left off of my list and got to do!]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!