Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Analyzed

So... I tried this writing analyzer.

On the first chapter of my book "The Looking Glass":

I write like
J. K. Rowling
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!

On a blog post:

I write like
Jane Austen
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!

So apparently I have a few *very* different writing styles! =) I like the second idea better, to tell the truth.

Speaking of writing, I'm trying to decide whether or not to attempt NaNoWriMo this month. I have a couple of ideas, but nothing spectacular....

Not to mention that I have a few things going on to keep me busy. (Weddings and whatnot)

I guess I should make up my mind soon if I'm going to do it, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!