Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'm Back!

Soo.... I've been back in Colorado for a week now. I apologize for not blogging sooner. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things on here! I had about 300 unread blog subscriptions, so getting through those has been somewhat slow. Hopefully I can finish soon and maybe even comment on a few of ya'll's blogs. =D

Well, I'm not going to go into a lot of detail about my summer today just because I don't feel like it. (Gotta get back into blogging mode) I suppose I could try to put it in a nutshell for you, though. After we got evacuated due to the fire, the staff spent a week at International Baptist College in Chandler, AZ area. From there we went to the San Carlos Indian Reservation to do some work with Regeneration Ministries. After our time with Regeneration we were finally able to get back into Alpine. We had about a week that was just cleanup... fire makes a big *big* mess, in case you were wondering. Following our getting camp ship-shape, we had 3 weeks of camp. It was awesome! I am definitely planning on going back next summer if God allows.

Anyhow... That's pretty much just the surface of the nutshell. I'll either give you a deeper nutshell view later or even the whole shabang. =D For now I just wanted to pop in and say 'hi' and 'I've missed you' and let you know that I'm around again!

Tata!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! So glad you're back, Emily. It sounds like you had a nice time away. I can't wait to hear more about it! ;D

    <3,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back! missed you too! can't wait to read more about your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!