Saturday, August 6, 2011

Grand View Summer: Prologue

Thank you all for the warm welcome back to the blogging world! I really missed you guys! I decided to go ahead and give you more than just the basics about my summer, so there will several posts:

  1. Before the Fire
  2. During the Fire/Evacuation
  3. Phoenix
  4. Regeneration
  5. Back to Alpine/Cleanup
  6. Camp
I may end up doing more posts if I have a lot to say about the different weeks of camp. We'll see how it all goes. I am really excited about sharing with you all and I hope I don't leave out anything important! 

I don't know how much I will be posting this week. One of my very bestest friends ever is getting married in November and I'm going to go spend some of the week with her. Hopefully we can get bridesmaid dresses picked out! =D

Anyhow... That's the plan for what I'll be blogging about for a bit. I thought I'd pop in and let you all know that I'm still here. =)

2 comments:

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!