Thursday, March 10, 2011

Apologies

I said that I'd post about my dad's accident today... and it's really about time I did. Tomorrow will be two weeks since it happened.

BUT

I forgot that I'll be gone today. My family is going to the CACS (Colorado Association of Christian Schools) Fine Arts tournament. Several of my friends are doing things such as piano, Bible teaching, dramatic interpretation, and the like. So yeah... it'll be a good day, but it means not much time for posting. If we get home early enough tonight, maybe I'll try.

On another note entirely, Seth was drawing the other day and I thought he might be writing a story. He does that. (Yay for him!) Well, he was asking me how to spell some words, and he ended up with some hot Kohls in his fire instead of coals. Girl brain here! LOL

On Sunday Seth was playing by himself (with some imaginary friends) at church. I wasn't there, but apparently he was running around and having a good ol' time when he suddenly stopped and said, "Oh, yeah! I am Mr. Smartypants!" My friend Naomi thought it was hilarious, though the other people in the room were totally lost. lol I have no clue where the outburst came from, but it was funny!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!