Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fine Eyes Answers

Here are the answers to the Fine Eyes quiz that I did the other day. I think these were too easy, so I'm going to have to do another one. ;)

The scoring system is: Name the movie for 1 point, the character for 2 points, and the actor/actress for 3 points. 




Picture #1: 
Colonel Brandon 
Sense and Sensibility (2008)
David Morrissey
Guessed by: Mary (6 pts.), Erica (6 pts.), and Erin (3 pts.)



Picture #2:
Mia Thermopolis
The Princess Diaries (specifically The Royal Engagement)
Anne Hathaway
Guessed by: Bailey (3 pts.), Mary (12pts.), Amber (6 pts.), Erica (12 pts.), Lindsay (4 pts.), and Erin (9 pts.)



Picture #3:
John Thornton
North and South
 Richard Armitage
Guessed by: Bailey (9 pts.), and Erica (15 pts.)

[LOL Both Lindsay and Erica told me that they could name the exact scene... Memorable moment, for sure!]

Picture #4: 
Elizabeth Swann/Turner 
Pirates of the Carribean (Specifically Dead Man's Chest)
Keira Knightley
Guessed by: Bailey (15 pts.), Mary (18 pts.), Amber (9 pts.), Erica (19 pts.), and Erin (15 pts.)


Picture #5: 
Annie James or Hallie Parker 
The Parent Trap
Lindsay Lohan.
Guessed by: Bailey (21 pts.), Mary (22 pts.), Amber (15 pts.), Erica (25 pts.), Lindsay (10 pts.), and Erin  (18 pts.)



Accusations flew with that last one, my friends. WHY did you all think I was setting you up for failure? LOL I'm not even sure which twin the picture is of, truth be told. Anyhow, fantastic job everybody! I think I'm going to have to do this again. =) You should do it, too... let me be on the guessing end. ;)

I thought about different prizes I could award... Anyone want Lindsay Lohan's signature? L.O.L. 

TaTa!

2 comments:

  1. That was really fun! Please, please do it again sometime! :D

    (And of course it had to be Mr. Thornton before I saw North and South, and that the answers are posted the day after I finish it! lol ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so much fun, Emily! You'll definitely have to do it again. And I just might have to put a quiz of my own together. ;) I really should have known the one of Elizabeth Swann! :P Oh, well.

    Thanks for the birthday wishes you left on my blog! That was so sweet! Oh, I wanted to ask... when is your birthday? :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!