Thursday, January 6, 2011

Do You Know Me?

Here's a quiz for ya'll... Just to see how well you know me. Or maybe how well you can read my past blog posts and facebook information? LOL The idea here is to think of 15 questions that you want to ask your friends. I'd love to see what questions you guys would pick! Here goes mine. =D


  1. Which stuffed animal do I collect?
    -Rabbits
    -Dogs
    -Elephants
    -Monkeys
  2. What is the 506 in my blog title?
    -Psalm 50 verse 6
    -My phone's area code
    -May 2006
    -Just a random number
  3. What are my favorite books?
    -Jane Eyre and The Count of Monte Cristo
    -Pride and Prejudice and Phantom of the Opera
    -Emma and Captain's Courageous
    -Let's Roll and Danger in the Shadows
  4. What is my favorite breakfast?
    -Cold cereal
    -Cinnamon rolls
    -Muffins
    -Egg casserole
  5. What drink do I order at restaurants?
    -Pepsi
    -Iced Tea
    -Coffee
    -I always just get water
  6. How old will I be on my next birthday?
  7. Do I usually prefer Mexican or Italian?
  8. Name one of the three websites I spend the most time on.
  9. What animal am I most afraid of?
  10. Do I like nuts in my cookies and brownies?
  11. How many siblings do I have? 
  12. Do I prefer chips or pretzels for a snack?
  13. What type of music do I listen to the most?
  14. Which version of Pride and Prejudice is my favorite?
  15. What state was I born in?
Okay... let's see how you guys do! If you don't know the answer, you can leave it blank. =D Don't forget to write your own quiz, if you'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!