Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Coat Love

Okay... I've been trying to convince myself that I'm not one of those insane people that has a fetish for a particular item of clothing. Well, I guess I am one of those people after all.

Women and shoes get thrown together a lot, and I'll admit that I have more than one friend who's into shoes. I have friends who do purses, shoes, t-shirts, hats, etc. And I thought they were crazy to want so many varieties of one thing.

Now I realize that I'm kinda getting the same way. With jackets and coats. Unfortunately (or perhaps FORTUNATELY), most jackets and coats are outrageously expensive, so my closet isn't completely loaded. My wish list is loaded, though. Especially when it comes to trench coats. Look at these beauties!



I'm not sure that I would look good in the yellow, but the style is *awesome*, is it not? It makes me think of Captain Wentworth, therefore jacking the coolness level up some billion points. =P



Totally awesome. My friend Mary is the one who introduced me to this Nancy Drew style jacket. I am going to be looking for it on eBay for awhile until I maybe actually get it! =D (yeah... in my dreams)



This sweet little coat cannot be found anywhere. Or anywhere I looked, I guess. It used to be available in camel and navy, and isn't it just adorable? LOVE.




I can't find this one, either. Other than this picture from a news article on the fact that trench coats never go out of style. If any of you have a clue where it came from, let me know! I really want to find an adorable affordable trench. Do those three words even go together?

So yeah... Confessions of a trench lover. =D

Toodles!


1 comment:

  1. I love all those coats! I tried to pick a favorite, but just couldn't! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!