Thursday, December 16, 2010

So...

I guess ya'll aren't hopeless romantics or anything. I didn't get one. single. comment. on my blog post with proposals. I have to admit that I'm rather surprised, but I guess it does take a lot of time to watch them. I thought that at least Mr. Darcy would inspire a "love it!" or a "that's my favorite." And seriously? Who can resist how absolutely adorable Jack looks when he says, "I need to ask you a question." Fave line, right there folks. *sigh*

Anyhow... Movie proposals are a pretty lame subject, all things considered. Sorry if you're bored to tears.

I just listened to Focus on the Family Radio Theater's Anne of Green Gables. You know, I don't think anything can top the movies, but it was really good. I was lying in bed listening myself to sleep... at least, I was the first few nights. Last night was different. Instead of going to sleep, I lay in my bed sobbing quietly. I can never get over the fact that Matthew dies. I thought I'd be fine because I was expecting it, but no. Little Miss Emotional that I am, I ended up crying myself to sleep. Tears are cleansing, so that's okay, right?

Are any of you really emotional? I tend to cry over all things happy or sad. I even cry when I'm watching youtube videos of people singing. I get SO frustrated with myself! Oh, well... I haven't had much luck changing, so I guess it's the way I'm meant to be.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!