Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Song Answers

Sorry... I meant to post these yesterday, but I totally forgot about them.

1. Oh, member of the round table with missing areas = Oh Holy Night
2. The apartment of two psychiatrists = The Nutcracker Suite
3. The lad is a diminutive percussionist = Little Drummer Boy
4. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis = Silent Night
5. Decorate the entryways = Deck the Halls
6. Cup-shaped instruments fashioned of a whitish metallic element = Silver Bells
7. Oh small Israel urban center = Oh Little Town of Bethlehem
8. Far off in a haybin = Away in a Manger
9. We are Kong, Lear, and Nat Cole = We Three Kings
10. Duodecimal enumeration of the passage of the yuletide season = The Twelve Days of Christmas
11. Leave and broadcast from an elevation = Go Tell It on the Mountain
12. Our fervent hope is that you thoroughly enjoy your yuletide season = We Wish You a Merry Christmas
13. Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully = Hark the Herald Angels Sing
14. As the guardians of the woolly animals protected their charges in the dark hours = While the Shepherds Guarded Their Flocks By Night
15. I beheld a trio of nautical vessels moving in this direction = I Saw Three Ships
16. Jubilation to the entire terrestrial globe = Joy to the World
17. Do you perceive the same vibrations which stimulate my auditory sense organ? = Do You Hear What I Hear?
18. A joyful song of reverence relative to hollow metallic vessels which vibrare and bring forth a ringing sound when struck = Carol of the Bells
19. May Deity bestow an absence of fatigue to mild male humans = God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
20. Rose-colored uncouth dolf is aware of the nature of precipitation, darling = Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer




And... I have twenty this time. So whatever was missing before is there now! I think it was Deck the Halls?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!