Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Very Worthless Blog Post

There's a few movies that I just love, and the little boys that play in them make them all the more amazing. Well... one such movie is Finding Neverland and the boy in that movie is Freddie Highmore. Today I saw a current picture of Freddie... and it made me very very sad. He's not a cute little boy anymore! =( So here's some of my favorite little guys:


Awwww! Isn't he cute? Eric Lloyd played Charlie in The Santa Clause... and I've been in love with him ever since. Not when he's older... but he was so cute when he was younger! Now?


EWWWWWW!!!

Next up, a little guy who wasn't really *all* that little in the movie I saw him in.

Alex Etel played... AGH! I can't remember his name! He was in Cranford and Return to Cranford . . . Harry Gregson. Yup. He was amazing!

Unfortunately, he's not quite as amazing in the 21st century as he was in the 18th century. =P

I'm sure you're all bored to death, but I'm actually posting this because *someone* I know is going to get a huge kick out of it! =P

I loved this movie! What the Deaf Man Heard. I'd recommend it to anybody! I think I'm going to ask my grandpa to bring me a copy at Christmas. This little guy was so cute in the movie, I wished he didn't have to grow up to carry the plot along. =(

Umm... UGH.

Okay... now to the guy that got this whole thing started. LOL



Freddie Highmore after Finding Neverland.

VS.


Freddie Highmore now.

Yeah. It sad. Why do people have to grow up? The other bad thing is that I after the first pictures, if I said any of these boys was cute, most of my friends would agree with me. But because of the second pictures, if I say something about one of them being cute... I get grief.

So for the record, people, if one of these guys' names ever comes up in a conversation, I'm referring to the YOUNG versions.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!