Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hodge-Podge

I had a great vacation in Florida! My grandparents treated me like royalty the whole time. I spent time at the pool and the beach, went to Busch Gardens and SeaWorld, did some shopping in a Greek village and at a pier, and saw some manatees. I took WAAAAY too many pictures, but I'm glad I did. Once I have them all up on facebook, I'll share the link here. =D

Fall is finally here! I think it arrived in Colorado while I was in Florida. I love the crispness of the air. You know, I hate to say it that way because that's the way everyone says it... but I love it! hehehe

A few movie/TV show quotes for you to guess! I had so much fun with this awhile back that I thought I'd throw a couple in here for you. =D

  1. "If I ever show the slightest bit of arrogance, please call me."
    "You better have call waiting 'cause that'll be one busy phone line."
  2. "What's come over me? I'm hugging a cat!
  3. "Do us a favor. I know it's difficult for you, but please... stay here and try not to do anything... stupid."

Sorry I've missed posting more from When God Writes Your Life Story the last two Fridays. Hopefully I can get back into my groove and do that every week. Right now I'm trying to decided if I need to break the next chapter up into three segments. Do any of you have an opinion? I could do one really long post, one condensed (but missing a few things) post, or a couple of shorter posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!