Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bad Blogger!

So... I have been a very bad blogger. I haven't posted in awhile, I never told you whose quotes those were from before, I forgot it was Friday the other day and didn't post the next section of When God Writes Your Life Story, etc etc etc. I sorry!

So, let's start with the basics: I'm still alive. I'm doing well.

Those quotes were as follows:

  1. "If I ever show the slightest bit of arrogance, please call me."
    "You better have call waiting 'cause that'll be one busy phone line."
  2. "What's come over me? I'm hugging a cat!
  3. "Do us a favor. I know it's difficult for you, but please... stay here and try not to do anything... stupid."
Quote numbers one and three were both correctly guessed a few times (here and on facebook) but nobody got number 2. That's okay, though... I guess the movie isn't as well known as I thought. SO... 



Quote number one was Myles Leland (the third!) and co-worker Lucy from Sue Thomas, FBEye



Quote number two was Gussie Maussheimer from An American Tail.


And last, but not least, quote number three was Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl.


Here are my Florida pictures, as promised. It's kinda sad 'cause nobody has commented on them. =( http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2096237&id=1166874469&l=c909a6db96 


You should also check out these pictures. A girl I follow on Twitter tweeted the link, and I thought it was cool enough to share. =D

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/04/photogalleries/100419-iceland-volcano-lightning-ash-pictures/#/iceland-volcano-lightning-1_19113_600x450.jpg

Okay... one more thing. I know a few people who have started Vlogging, or video blogging. I think that daily is too much, but what if I did a video every week or even only every other week? Would anyone be interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!