Tuesday, August 3, 2010

YouTube Tuesday - Villains

Once I got going, I had a hard time stopping, so I don't really expect you to watch all of these. =P But you should really watch the first one! =D

This first one is probably my favorite villain moment. LOL I just saw this movie for the first time the other week and I loved it!


Cruella de Vil used to be my favorite villain ever. So here's a couple of scenes from 101 Dalmations. I wish I'd found one other scene, but I wasn't sure you'd all appreciate it in Polish. =P




This is kinda mixed up and missing some of the story, but I think it gets the point across. =P


I hated this when I was little.


This song makes me laugh. I wish I could've found the original Rodger's and Hammerstein one, but oh well.


Snow White was my absolute least favorite movie growing up. The queen just scared me to death!




I love some of the lines in here! (The movie underneath this one actually comes first)


I couldn't find the part where Giselle actually bit into the apple. At least... not in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!