Friday, August 20, 2010

Without Ceasing

Do you know what that means? No stopping. That's how we're supposed to pray. Okay, that just means every day at mealtimes, right? Absolutely not! Without ceasing means without ceasing! (Surprise, surprise) That's the way you breathe. Or at least I hope it is. Is it the way you pray?

Answering this question honestly, I have to say, "no." I don't pray the way that I should. Here is a post about prayer that I found very helpful. There are several good ideas in it for helping each of us pray more.

I wrote this on March 10, and for some reason it never got posted. So even though I feel like it's incomplete, I'm posting it now. It's a good reminder whether the post itself is complete or not.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder Emily! While I definitely do not have it down, I have found that as you make a habit of praying continually, it becomes a habit and something you do naturally. =D

    Keep up the good reminders!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!