Friday, August 20, 2010

A Little Friday Randomness

Item number one: New Voyage of the Dawn Treader footage!!!!!!!! I am really excited about what these clips show. They are obviously chopped up preview type clips, but they are still pretty cool. I'm very happy with Will Poulter. =D Although these clips do raise a few questions and at least one concern, overall I'm thrilled!

Item number two: Okay, I know it's not Tuesday, but that doesn't mean I can't post videos, right? This one just makes me laugh:


Item number three: Today I'm going to spend a couple of hours at Barnes and Noble. I will probably read Austenland by Shannon Hale or Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter. The Ally Carter books are... for entertainment purposes only. LOL They have absolutely no value whatsoever. Shannon Hale's books, however, move a step beyond entertainment because I love her writing style and try to analyze it to make myself a better writer.

Item number four: My dad made me an invisible book shelf this week and we finally got it in place yesterday. I'll try to remember to take pictures so ya'll can see it. If you're interested.

Item number five: I have an awesome new Bible! Before all of the newly graduated seniors leave for college, the church presents them with a new study bible. All of the seniors got one last Sunday even though half of us aren't going to college just yet. =)

Item number six: My sisters and brother are starting school on Monday. It feels really REALLY weird to me to not be getting my schedule and supplies together with them. I'm going to be helping teach Seth some things. Oh, boy... hehe I'm looking forward to it, mostly. We'll see how it goes.

Item number seven: Okay, I totally do not get why everyone liked my handwriting. =P But thanks, guys!

Well, as seven is a number of perfection in the Bible, perhaps I should stop there! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks for sharing the link to those Voyage of the Dawn Treader clips, Emily! I really enjoyed watching them. =D And that kitty video is SO cute. Awww.... =)

    Have fun at the bookstore!!
    ~ Lindsay <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kitty video! I watched it like three times! ;) Like Lindsay said, thanks for posting the link to the Voyage of the Dawn Treader videos! :)

    Lots of love,
    Haley

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!