Saturday, July 17, 2010

Of Amusement Parks and Moving

Item number one: After two months of planning, my friends Bailey, LieAnna, Harmony, and myself were able to go to Elitch Gardens for a day of fun. We were there for almost the entire day! =D I loved the rides and the time with friends... we should totally do it again! I enjoyed all of the rides, though some were **much** better than others. The very beginning of the ride called Boomerang was kinda scary... but the kind of scary that I like! Anyhow... it was great!

Item number two: My family is trying to move. I think I may have mentioned this before, but since I'm not 100% sure that ya'll are aware of what's going on, I thought I'd give a quick line on it. The whole process is pretty much... stressful. My dad has already started a job in X and is living with friends while we're still at home trying to sell our house. So far we've been able to see each other on weekends, but it would be really nice if our house would sell and we could all just move. I have a LOT I could say on this subject, but perhaps I shall save further details for a later post.

Anyhow... that's some of my life right now. What's going on with ya'll?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you were finally able to go to Elitch gardens, Emily! It sounds like y'all had a blast. :) I'll be praying that your house will sell soon! That must be really stressful. Thanks for the update! :)

    -- Much love,
    Lindsay <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can move soon, Emily! =D

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!