Thursday, July 15, 2010

Answers

Here are the answers to the quote quiz I had. I think I'm going to have to do this again! And maybe make it easier or something... =D











Quote #1: "You were just denying your inner child." - Charlie to Neil in The Santa Clause


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Quote #2: "I guess this makes you the damsel in distress, huh, handsome?" - Narissa to Robert in Enchanted


Photobucket
Quote #3: "Is this to be endured? It shall not be!" - Lady Catherine to Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice


Photobucket
Quote #4: "No... I'm really very extra sure that I won't." - Hiccup to his father in How to Train Your Dragon


Photobucket
Quote #5: "I need to ask you a question." - Jack to Lucy in While You Were Sleeping

Photobucket
Quote #6: "I do understand. I understand you completely." - Mr. Thornton to Margaret in North and South


Photobucket
Quote #7: "And your brother, is he unintelligent?"
"Well, I think so..." - The White Witch and Edmund in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
Guessed by Haley and Lindsay


Photobucket
Quote #8: "I was hoping for something a little more original." - Reepicheep to Telmarine in Prince Caspian
Guessed by Lindsay


Photobucket
Quote #9: "Honey, you never looked better." - Hallie to Annie in The Parent Trap
Guessed by Haley


Photobucket
Quote #10: "We gotta fix the car. The only thing it does faithfully for us is break down." - Brooke to Grant in Facing the Giants
Guessed by Buttercup, Haley, and Lindsay


Photobucket
Quote #11: "Hey! Preacher man got himself some new threads!" - Eddie to Russel in Time Changer
Guessed by Haley


Photobucket
Quote #12: "Just say one word and tell me if you're killed!" Diana to Anne in Anne of Green Gables
Guessed by Buttercup


Photobucket
Quote #13: "How old are you?"
"Eighteen."
"You wanna live to be nineteen?"
"Yeah."
"Then do what I tell you!" - Coach Pendleton to Walker in Pistol: Birth of a Legend


Photobucket
Quote #14: "I don't want to die. I've never been kissed. I've waited my whole life to be kissed, and what if I miss it?" - Amy to Laurie in Little Women
Guessed by Haley and Lindsay


Photobucket
Quote #15: "I shall resist." - Jacques to the tankhood in Finding Nemo

2 comments:

  1. Awww... man, I should've known #1 and #5! *smacks head* Oh, well. This was really fun, Emily. I loved your quotes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I didn't get #1! We use to watch that movie all the time! ;) Thanks for doing this, I had a lot of fun with it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!