Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday Somethings

Today I'm just going to post a few random things. I love it when my friends do these kinds of posts!

1st item on the randomosity list: One of my favorite typos is when I'm visiting my blogger account. It is very likely that I will type in http://www.blooger.com instead of http://www.blogger.com - it's a booger of a problem, 'cause now this 'blooger' thing is one of my most typed-in websites. =P

I'm thinking about doing a series of posts on Mondays or Thursdays with some of my favorite moments in literature or movies. My top ten proposals (or maybe just five), my favorite confrontations, whatever. Do you guys think that's a good idea?

Last week I got a checking account with Wells Fargo. I got my debit card in the mail on Thursday, so now I'm dying to go spend some money so I can use it! Probably really childish of me, but I guess that's just the way I am! =P

I just read Predator by Terri Blackstock. I really enjoyed it - I love suspense! =D I also read Cape Refuge, so now I want to read the rest of that series. Has anyone else read Terri Blackstock?

I'm thinking of starting another module or two on the side of my blog for favorite movies, books, and TV shows. I also might ad some music to my blog. So be watching for some changes in the near future!

I was asked by my friend Buttercup whether or not I have a blog button. It's in the works. I was having a bit of trouble with the rose part of it. I may just end up leaving the rose off.... We'll see.

Okay, That's All, Folks! Talk to you next week!

4 comments:

  1. Lol. Blooger.com... has that led you to a website yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts too, Emily! They're always really fun to read. Haha... blooger.com? That's hilarious, but you know... I've done the same thing! lol =D

    Have a great weekend!!
    ~ Lindsay <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Random posts are the best! :) Yep, I go to blooger.com a lot, too! ;) Can't wait to see the changes! :D

    Lots of love,
    Haley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just found your blog. And i love it.
    Please check out my blog too.
    http://dream.chymecindy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!