Friday, April 23, 2010

Walk Like the Animals

There's a song in Doctor Dolittle that goes something like, "Walk with the animals, talk with the animals..." I don't know. It just happens to be what came to mind when I first saw this. [Edit: The "this" right there is a link... it's not showing up too well, though! Maybe the coloration on my computer is off... but in case yours is, too, I thought I'd mention it!]

Insane? Totally.

Cool? Absolutely!

haha I would never spend that amount of money just to be able to walk like a faun, but hey... it's a cool concept!

Anyhow... just thought I'd share. It's one of those different things that you don't see every day. =D

2 comments:

  1. Ohmiword.... that is SO funny, Emily!! =D I have to agree with you... I would never spend that kind of money for something like that. Never! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Weird! that is so cool! thanks for posting it! :P

    Buttercup

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!