Monday, April 5, 2010

Sorry

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I especially apologize to my dear friend Kyrstin. She has been absolutely amazing and so encouraging by commenting when I DO post. I'll try to be around more this week... we'll see what happens, though. In the mean time, here are a few random things about my life right now.

.::. I just reached the halfway point in algebra. After years of struggling, this is a major success for me. It's only 2 months 'til graduation, though... so please pray that the last half will go smoothly!

.::. I am going to a banquet on Thursday night... pictures will come, I promise! It's a FORMAL! Woo-hooo!!! I am majorly beyond excited. I have this really awesome dress that has been made modest with the help of a really awesome jacket. The whole outfit and everything has been made possible by my kindred spirit Bailey, and my totally-beyond-wonderful parents. =D

.::. My sister is going to Bob Jones University for the AACS competition. She leaves on Sunday morning and I will miss her sorely until her return on Friday. *cries* If any of you can drop by or anything, please come cheer me up! =D

.::. I just remembered that I never posted this one post that I was planning on posting, so I think I'll go do that now! LOL

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy, Emily! Congrats on getting halfway through algebra. I wish I could say that about the geometry I'm supposed to be finishing up soon. :D I'm no where near being done with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. First time I've been singled out for a special thanks. ;) *bows*

    I'll be praying that your last half of Algebra goes well... I know the stressful feeling, as I'm graduating this year as well. With a 3 month notice, I might add. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Congrats on being half-way through Algebra!!! That is such a good feeling. :)
    How exciting about going to a formal!! Looking forward to those pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Lindsay! Good luck with the geometry!

    Wow, Kyrstin! How did that come about? Hope you get everything done!

    I'll definitely be posting pics, MissMarie. And maybe I'll get around to posting more of The Looking Glass, too. My sister is trying to talk me out of it in case someone wants to steal it from me. The internet IS rather public...

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!