Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wonderful Weather of Colorado

Thursday afternoon I had an appointment at the chiropractor's. As I opened the car door, I was assaulted by a blast of heat from inside. Our temperatures were near 70 degrees. It was 2:00 in the afternoon.

Wanna know the weather forecast? Blizzard warnings starting at 6:00. From 70 to snow in four hours, peeps. =D

My sis and I bought flip-flops at Old Navy, wore them home, and put them away. It snowed all day yesterday and is supposed to snow more today, so we're wearing boots instead.

And don't think I'm complaining, 'cause I love it!

P.S. Monday is supposed to be around 70 again with possible snow on Wednesday. hehe I love it right now... but I do hope that the weather will make up it's mind!

1 comment:

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!