Wednesday, March 24, 2010

***Shhh, Don't Tell!***

I'm a little angry right now. Maybe my anger is justified, maybe it isn't. Whether it's a good anger or a bad anger, I have to admit that there's a sadness in it, too.

So what's my problem? I'm angry at a few people right now. Famous people. The type of people where it's said, "If *** said breathing wasn't cool, 90% of girls would be dead." The people that make up the "cool rules" of what teens want to eat, drink, wear, and do. I'm not angry at all of them, though they are doing a lot to lead people astray. I'm mad at a select few who claim to be Christians. Is Christianity supposed to be cool? Is that why they're saying that? If **if** they are truly saved, they should keep it to themselves.

I don't claim to be perfect. I'm human! But some of these "Christians" are living lifestyles that must have Satan grinning from ear to ear. He's chuckling in delight, cracking his knuckles and swaying a victory dance.

"Haha!" he says, "It's working!" His glee is unsurpassed as he watches these stars publicly do things that shouldn't be done even in private. He looks down his nose at the humble pastors and church folk as they witness to the lost. Who will listen to them? The people that they respect claim to be Christians, yet live no differently from the heathen.

So... to the stars who think it's cool that "Jesus is what fills you up".... If He really is what makes you whole and complete, either live like it or don't tell.

3 comments:

  1. You're right, Emily! That's so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I agree

    BTW - did you notice that when you blog when you're angry, you get more comments in the shortest amount of time ever? ;) Just thought I'd throw that out there. =P

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!