Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Tag

I post devotions... nobody comments. I don't know if anybody even reads them. I post about my life... a comment or two. Then I post a quiz or more of my book. *kerpowee!* Comments. LOL So is that what ya'll want me to be posting?


My new-found friend Lindsay just recently did this quiz, so I thought I'd do it, too. Enjoy!



1. High heels or boots? Hmmm... heels. It really depends on my mood and my outfit, actually.



2. What time did you get up this morning? 7:34


3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I’ve never been.

4. What is your name? Emily. Why do you ask? LOL

5. What is your favorite TV show? Leave it to Beaver and Sue Thomas. Not that much alike... but yeah.

6. What do you usually have for breakfast? A wide variety of things. Cold cereal, hot cereal, breakfast burritos, coffee cake, muffins, scrambled eggs, fried eggs, and egg sandwich, toast, English muffins. Variety is the spice of life!


7. What is your middle name? Rose


8. What food do you dislike? Seafood, generally speaking. Though I make exceptions for some tuna and an occasional salmon burger.


  1. What is your favorite CD at the moment? The Dear Frankie soundtrack is what I listen to most... but So High The Price is probably my favorite right now.


10. What characteristic do you despise? When people think that they’re really cool (or really hot) and show off.


11. Favorite clothing? I don’t really have any right now. I don’t think.


12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? Europe

13. Are you an organized person? Sometimes. I’m actually more organized than I appear to be. lol

14. Where would you retire to? Some place in the Rocky Mountains


15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 13th birthday, I guess.


16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Go out for a walk. It’s a gorgeous day!


17. What is your Birthstone? The amethyst.


18. Person you expect to publish this first? Nobody in particular.


19. When is your birthday? February 14.


20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night, for sure.

21. What is your shoe size? Usually an 8 or 8 1/2.


22. Do you own any animals? One cat. I dream of owning a dog, though. =D


23. Any news you'd like to share? I need to come up with $150 so I can go to Arizona this summer. No allowance... no job... maybe I should try sitting on a street corner? hahaha

24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A missionary. A mom. A farmer’s wife.


25. What is your favorite flower? I love lots of flowers, but forget-me-nots and roses make the top of the list.


26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? May 28... Graduation!


27. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Some shade of green, most likely.


28. How is the weather right now? Springy! =D


29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? I think it was my mom. Yeah, it was.


30. Favorite drink? Lemonade. [Note: this changes on a frequent basis]


31. Favorite restaurant? Qdoba. Mmmmm....


32. Hair color? Brown.


33. What was your favorite toy as a child? Grand Champion horses.


34. Summer or winter? I like both!


35. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate. At the moment.


36. Coffee or tea? Tea - no question about it!


37. Wish you were still young? I’m pretty happy where I’m at. =D


38. Do you want your friends to publish this? That would be great!


39. When was the last time you cried? Seems like sometime last week.


40. What is under your bed? Scrap-booking and card-making stuff.


41. What did you do last night? I read one of my journals, wrote in my current journal, and read my Bible.


42. What are you afraid of? Snakes.


43. Salty or sweet? Sweet!


44. Best quality you have? I don’t like this question. =P I’m not a very good judge, so don’t expect me to answer!


45. How many years at your current job? Um... 18 for being a daughter, 12 for being a student.


46. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday. I think.



47. What four people will you tag? Amber, Becky, Mary, and Erica. [Edit: Becky already did it... but I don't think I'll tag anyone else anyhow]


3 comments:

  1. lol, Emily. I like your deep thinking posts and the ones about your life best, actually. =D Sometimes, I run out of time to comment. =P

    OH, and I never knew your Birthday was February 14! You should have told me! =D

    Well, happy (very) belated b-day then. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Kyrstin! I'll have to keep a wide variety of posts going... variety is the spice of life, right? And I suppose my readers can just read what they want to and comment or not as they please. I just like getting comments. =D So thanks for commenting!

    I hate it when people advertise their birthdays just because they know everyone will make a big deal about it or whatever. That's why I kinda just let it go. Thanks for the belated birthday greeting, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you did the tag, Emily! ;) That's neat how your birthday is on Valentine's Day. That's just a few days after mine! =D Anyway, I enjoyed reading this!

    ~ Love,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!