Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Youtube Tuesday - Top 25

Today I am going to treat you to some of my favorite music. There's no way I could choose from my many favorites, so I'll let you figure out what I like by the top 25 most played songs on my iPod.

Number One: Dear Frankie Opening Title by Alex Heffes



Number Two: The Final Letter by Alex Heffes (sadly, this is not on youtube.)

Number Three: The Kiss by Alex Heffes (this one isn't on youtube, either.)

Number Four: Eragon by Patrick Doyle



Number Five: Catch Me if You Can by John Williams (this is on youtube, but I can't find the particular song right off... maybe I'll come back to it)

Number Six: Present From His Daddy by Alex Heffes (again, not on youtube)

Number Seven: A Celtic Thanksgiving by The Galkin Evangelistic Team (This is one of my VERY favorite songs, but it is also not on youtube.)

Number Eight: A Game of Cricket by Adrian Johnston



Number Nine: Only the Beginning of the Adventure by Harry Gregson-Williams



Number Ten: In Christ Alone by the Steve Pettit Evangelistic Team




For the rest I'll just give you the titles 'cause I don't have the time on my hands to post videos of all of them. Perhaps I should have mentioned this before, but please be aware that some of these movie soundtracks are from movies that I would not watch personally.

Number Eleven: Hymn to the Fallen by John Williams


Number Twelve: Andante by Joshua Bell


Number Thirteen: He's a Pirate by Klaus Badelt


Number Fourteen: Before the Throne of God Above by the Steve Pettit Evangelistic Team


Number Fifteen: Just As I Am/Jesus Paid it All by the Steve Pettit Evangelistic Team


Number Sixteen: Credits by Dario Marianelli


Number Seventeen: The Door in the Air by Harry Gregson-Williams


Number Eighteen: The King of Love my Shepherd Is by the Calkin Evangelistic Team


Number Nineteen: Distant Memories by James Horner


Number Twenty: Roran Leaves by Patrick Doyle


Number Twenty-One: Jesus Paid it All by the Galkin Evangelistic Team


Number Twenty-Two: The Living Sculptures of Pemberley by Dario Marianelli


Number Twenty-Three: Arrival at Netherfield by Dario Marianelli


Number Twenty-Four: Your Hands Are Cold by Dario Marianelli


Number Twenty-Five: The Princess Diaries Waltz by John Debney

2 comments:

  1. very nice emily!!!! i love that song from becoming jane... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily

    I wholeheartedly agree with your choice. keep up the good work!.

    Alex Heffes's Dad

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!