Friday, January 29, 2010

I Can't Blog When I'm Awake

I cuddle up in my warm bed and try to go to sleep. It never works. If I am trying to go to sleep, it will never happen. So I usually end up thinking. And as I reach that dozing stage where I'm not asleep and not awake yet, I know exactly what I'm going to blog about in the morning. Oh, let me tell you, peeps. Some of it is astounding. I think. See, the problem is this: When I wake up in the morning I have absolutely no clue what it was that I planned on blogging about! Sometimes I have a vague impression of a story about my little brother. Or last night I'm pretty sure I was thinking about a recipe that I want to share.

Sorry if you feel like you're missing out on a lot now. Maybe I should try to wake myself up and jot some kind of note to myself? Facing the truth, it appears that I'm a better blogger when I'm asleep.

1 comment:

  1. haha i get that tooo very annoying isn't it?
    ugh
    but now i've taken the habit of putting a notebook by my bed complete with pen... if i remember. that way some of it gets documented! :)
    hugs to you friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!