Friday, February 26, 2010

Something New

Hello to my seven followers! I'm sorry I haven't really been blogging lately. I've been busy and I've also been trying to figure out what I want to do with my blog.

See, I've been wondering what to blog about. I like blogging about my life when I can, but I don't want to do that all the time because it would make my blog SO boring! I don't feel like my life is boring, but I feel like you all would think it is. My question is this: What should I blog about? Has my hodge-podge of randomness been satisfactory to you?

Next, I have to admit that I'm a bit discouraged to have so few followers. Though I have two people who are commenting with some regularity, I'd really love to have more. Am I being selfish?

Anyhow... I'm still alive and still blogging. When I can. Please let me know if there's anything you'd like to see more of or less of. In the near future I'm planning a posts with a project you might be interested in and a list of helpful things I've learned over the last couple of years. Things like how to cure warts, keep guacamole fresh, and whatever other random tidbits I happen to think of. =D

3 comments:

  1. lol, Emily. I happen to enjoy your kid's quotes. They are so funny. =D

    Really, I like hearing about your life. And your random tidbits sound interesting. Can't wait to read them!

    -Kyrstin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Just to let you know, I really happen to like your random posts! :) Keep it up and I look forward to hearing about those little tidbits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BLAH! I read your blog... I just don't comment!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!