Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Awarded

I just remembered that a loooooong time ago, I was awarded by two friends... so I thought I'd quick thank them! So thanks, Poppy and Buttercup!

Here are the rules:

1. List 8 stories or books that you would like to live in

2. List 8 other bloggers who deserve this award

3. Comment on their blog, and tell them they won an award



-1. Narnia
-2. Pemberley
-3. Aeroth
-4. Bayern
-5. Ayortha
-6. Alagaesia
-7. Farthen-Dur (I guess that's actually part of Alagaesia, isn't it??)
-8. Andalasia ...maybe


I have but 7 followers, so I don't really have anyone I can award this to. Outside of my followers, the only people that read my blog (that I am aware of) don't blog, so would have no use for the award.


-1.
-2.
-3.
-4.
-5.
-6.
-7.
-8.


beyondyourimaginationaward.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!