Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Tag

It's been awhile, but I thought I'd get around to doing this tag. Poppy over at Mold Me, Make Me tagged everybody who looks at her blog at least twice a week in this post, so I'm doing the tag now! If you're interested, she's also having a caption contest right now.

Are you...

a Christian? Yes!!!

a good listener? Ah... depends who's talking

a good friend? I think so. Ask my friends, they should know.

artistic? In my mind. LOL

funny? Oh, yeah. ALL the time. Or at least a good deal of the time

good conversation starter? Sometimes

crazy? *ahem* Perhaaaaaaaaps....

random? And who isn't?

communicative? To some people

loving? Not always

clumsy? Uh, yah. 'Nuff said.

happy? Not totally.

athletic? I'm as much of an athlete as I am Asian. So yeah. Like, ZERO

excellent in school? Nope. =( Just the subjects I enjoy

an animal lover? Yes. As long as reptiles are not included.

sister? Yessirree!

brother? No. That would just be... weird.

daughter? Yup.

son? Again, weird.

caring? Yes. I think. Mostly.

technology challenged? Not usually.

techno-freak? no

respectful? For the most part.

a movie lover? Yup! As long as it's a good movie!

book worm? Do I breathe? =D

attentive? Uuuuuhh.... What was the question again?

responsible? More than some, not as much as I should.

honest? Yes

1 comment:

  1. You rarely use yes or no! =P (which makes it more interesting!)

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line! I love to hear from my readers!